Re: LF: PSK31 Tests

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: PSK31 Tests
From: "jannsen" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 22:10:11 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
'Geri' Kinzel, DK8KW schrieb:
Hello Jim,

I would love to give it a try tonight. What time is suitable for you? Maybe
we should move to 137.450 kHz to avoid the people testing Jason.

>Dear LF Group,

>After repairing some damage after the weekend gales, and resolving a few >teething problems, I have now got PSK31 capability up and running on my >136kHz TX. I hope to try some tests this evening around 137.5kHz, so if >anyone is interested or would like to try a sked please let me know.
>
>Cheers, Jim Moritz
>73 de M0BMU<

I would love to give it a try tonight. What time is suitable for you? Maybe
we should move to 137.450 kHz to avoid the people testing Jason.
Best 73

Geri, DK8KW (W1KW)

P.S.: I hope I can transmit, I have seen some flashover between one of my
top-radials and my 5-ele-HF beam ... my rotor is broken, so the beam is
swinging around due to the wind ...

Hi Jim, Wolf es Geri,
in jo43sv nice  reading with Patrick Lindeckers MULTI-PSK.
other softwares i tried have been useless because of
interference by a ghost signal from the mark of DCF47 (RTTY).

regards
Uwe/dj8wx