Re: LF: Re: Re: CFH

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: Re: CFH
From: "Brian Rogerson" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2002 10:37:06 +0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
If the 136KHz and 73KHz bands are monitored a distinct correlation
will be seen between the "on time" of what I believe to be CFH on the
two band.  And the signals are usually very distinctly there or not with
no others to confuse the issue.  Having said that, in the last few days
there has been what one can only describe as a man controlled reduction
in signal strength on 137KHz to be followed some two hours
later by similar increase, both step changes.  I publish the "grams" daily
together with some signal strength graphs and have archives in Xcel
format going back to May last year.  There are some earlier records but only
as a Spectrogram overnight image.  These are available to anyone interested.

73, Brian