Re: LF: CFH

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: CFH
From: "gii3kev" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2002 11:01:45 +0000
Sender: <[email protected]>

Jay Rusgrove wrote:

What time and what frequency?

QRG 137 khz and QTR around midday 1200 - 1900 utc. I did not make a note of
the exact times
I often hear this acty on 137 khz but only check the QRG occassionaly. It
varies in strength from barely audible to over S9 during my daytime. I am
not sure whether the transmission is always active or maybe it just comes
on air when needed. It is not audible with me today at 1030 utc and I
seldom check it at night time, I am usually in bed hi
Let me know if you are set up for LF acty and could listen for me on 136
khz.
73 de Mal/G3KEV/Scarborough/IO94SH
Date 06/02/2002

Jay Rusgrove, W1VD