LF: bugs in QRSS ?

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: bugs in QRSS ?
From: "Rik Strobbe" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 15:42:38
Cc: [email protected]
Sender: <[email protected]>
About 10 days ago following mail was sent via the RSGB and [email protected]
reflectors :

I need a decent program for sending QRSS. I have the program called QRSS
version 3.11, but it has a bug in it and I won't use it. I can run DOS or
Windows anything here, so it doesn't matter.
Thanks again,
Mike>WE0H

As the author of QRSS I try to keep it up to date and bug-free, so I would
appreciate any bug reports. I mailed WE0H, asking for more info, but no
reply so far ...

The only bug I am aware of was reported by K9EUI : Bob noticed that QRSS
stopped after some hours while it was in an endless loop transmitting 'BAT'
at 1 minute dotlength. It seems to be some kind of odd time-glitch and
dissapeared when changing the call or dotlength. It seems to be a very rare
bug and probably 99.9% of the users will never encounter it, but I'm trying
to locate and cure it.
As I am working on it I can have a look at eventual other bugs too. So if
you are aware of any bugs please let me know, to avoid inconvenience on the
reflectors preferable direct to me : [email protected]

73, Rik  ON7YD