LF: Infos obout lf qrp

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Infos obout lf qrp
From: "Walter Schmischke" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 11:49:08 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Walter, DL1KSW                                   24.02.02

Hello,

I am new in this list, at first some short infos oubt me:

I am 50 years "young" and my license ist 10 jears "old".
I am member of AGCW-DL and member of DL-QRP-AG.

Now I want to be in future qrv on the lf band 136khz.

I want to be qrv in slow cw with PC/soundcard and qrv with "fingers-cw".

My Icom IC 706 MKII not so good for receive 136khz, I want a homemade TRX.

Now my questions:

Can anyone send me tips for a TRX or RX and TX for this band with 5 watt Output? I want, that the RX and TX are to communicate with the soundcard of PC, for example with optokoppler integrate in RX and TX. RX/TX also communicate with my fingers CW, with a Elbug.

I beg your pardon, my shool-english is 30 years old, I never need my English after that.

Thank you very much, 72, 73, de Walter, DL1KSW