LF: Infos obout lf qrp

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Infos obout lf qrp
From: "Walter Schmischke" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 07:27:06 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Walter, DL1KSW                                   27.02.02

Hello,

again, thank you verx much for the infos, it was many to read for me.

I want to start with a Converter for rx.

I have a home made modified NorCal 40A for the 40m band. Is it possible to made a converter for 136khz to 7,0 Mhz?

For example my IC 706 are "free", when I receive with PC the lf frequenz, or second example, the NorCal is free, when I receive with the IC 706 on 7,0 Mhz. Thank you very much, 72, 73, de Walter, DL1KSW