Re: LF: TIP 107

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: TIP 107
From: "Rik Strobbe" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2002 10:40:58
Sender: <[email protected]>
At 11:34 5/01/02 +0000, you wrote:
   Does anyone have info about this transistor pse. Cannot find this
particular one in any data book that I have.
Tnx de Mal/G3KEV

Hi Mal,

TIP107 = PNP, package = TOP66, Vcb = 60V, Vce = 60V, Veb = 5V, Ic = 8A, Pt
= 80W, Ft = 4MHz, Hfe = >1000 @ 3A, EU eqivalent = BD651

Connections : if you look at the bottom (pins) with the mounting surface
down the base is left, collector in the middle and emittor right.

73, Rik  ON7YD

PS : I still don't get how to transmit G3KEV plus ZJ (or TAG) plus a report
within 1 hour at 60 sec/dot CW. I assume you agree that the exchange of
your callsign, at least the suffix of the other call and a report is the
'minimum minimorum' for a QSO.
Bur as said ... even if it were 2 or 3 hours : congrats on the achievement

73, Rik