Re: LF: Re. GPS Coherant PSK Transmission

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re. GPS Coherant PSK Transmission
From: "Brian Rogerson" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2002 11:19:13 +0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi all,

I had no intention of making a comment either, BUT as one who was
blasted out of the water on my first transmission I have not done too
much transmitting since.  Now it appears I am still doing the wrong
thing.  Life is difficult.  Last October my temporary authorisation
to transmit time lapsed and has not yet been renewed so now I may
not transmit.

73, Brian