LF: Re: Mystery signal

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Mystery signal
From: "Johan Bodin" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 22:14:01 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi

Tonight I found a strong signal around 135.0 kHz which I have never
noticed before. It has a strange "random flutter" sound as if it was
"soft PSK". There is a lot of Luxembourg effect on the signal, even
more than on the (much stronger) DCF39 carrier.

The strongest "ghost" modulation comes from Radio Sweden 1179
which makes me believe that the mystery signal is coming from
south or southwest (flying through Radio Swedens "modulator cloud")...

Does anyone know the origin of this signal?

73
Johan SM6LKM

TIFF image