Re: LF: An appeal to Windoze programmers

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: An appeal to Windoze programmers
From: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 12:36:48 EST
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi Andy,

a phase meter is already under construction here.
I first planned to make the waterfall phase-sensitive, but didn't manage the phase shift between consecutive FFT calculations yet (it's essential to have the exact frequency, not just the center frequency for every FFT bin).

The long-term stability of the audio card is good enough for phase measurements up to a couple of minutes.
A suitable NCO is already implemented (used for a frequency converter with sideband rejection).

You see, your proposal did not fall on deaf ears, I just didn't put the word out too early.

I will let you and the group know when the program is worth being tested. Now I must try to join Jason and friends ;-) hope it doesn't make my old workhorse catch breath -

Regards,
 Wolf.