LF: Re: An appeal to Windoze programmers

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: An appeal to Windoze programmers
From: "Alberto di Bene" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 14:10:25 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Talbot Andrew wrote:

My last posting on this subject fell on deaf ears so here is a direct appeal
:-)

Andy,
  it looks like you are implicitly addressing Wolf and me, amongst others  :-)
Personally, I can say that your proposal is quite interesting. Just I don't have
the time in this moment. The program you propose, while conceptually simple,
will need some time to be implemented properly, especially if the graphical
aspect has to be elegant (i.e. a radar-like round window, with a vector starting
from the center, whose modulus indicates the log-magnitude, and the angle
indicating the istantaneous phase, maybe leaving traces of the past positions).

But, if nobody else volunteers, I can put it on my
to-do log for the second half of this year (or maybe earlier, but I cannot
commit just now).

73  Alberto  I2PHD