LF: Re: First

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: First
From: "Steve Olney" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 07:46:27 +1100
Sender: <[email protected]>
G'day petite mal,

Perhaps we should have stayed up later some years ago to become an
obsolete First.

That's what we have all been trying to get across to you for years you silly
old duffer :-)    Blimey, you must have had your head stuck so far in your
own AR88 that you didn't hear.    Anyway, despite your past habit of
harassing others who are working in your best interests, I am sure that if
you blow us all a BIG KEV kiss, then all will be forgiven.     Just try and
not let yourself fall so far behind again.   Try to keep an open mind and
keep up the medication (I recently stopped taking my asthma medication and
nearly ended up in hospital so I know how important it is).

Happy New Year !!!! (2001)

73s Steve VK2ZTO