Re: LF: jason

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: jason
From: "Brian Rogerson" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 21:00:17 +0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi Alberto,

Thank you and many congratulations again.  I have also transmitted audio
across the shack from computer to computer with 136 background noise
from the loudspeaker of a receiver.  May I add to Bernt's appeal for a
more flexible offset frequency when you are able.  I have offsets of
1400Hz and 1850Hz to add to the list!

73, Brian