LF: Jason is absolutely amazing!

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Jason is absolutely amazing!
From: "'Geri' Kinzel, DK8KW" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 15:38:34 -0500
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hello Alberto, hello Dave, hello group,

just at the moment I write this message I can perfectly copy Dave's signal.
Starting at 20.00 UTC I had adjusted my receiving equipment, could hear
Dave and had to turn everything down so that the signal was not detectable
by ear at all! Just saw the tone-signals in the waterfall window.

First I thought it would not work but then I was able to clearly read the
message:

-T!!!SSAGE FROM G3YXMGOOD EVENING FROM G3YXM TEST OF JASON DE G3YXM

on the screen (see attachment, taken in between).

Alberto: that thing works great!

I am using a Pentium III with 500 MHz. Looking forward to be able to
transmit myself!

Best 73 and mni txn!

Geri, DK8KW (W1KW), in JO52BH, 826 km away from Dave ...

JPEG image