Re: LF: A first Jason QSO ...

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: A first Jason QSO ...
From: "Brian Rogerson" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 20:04:43 +0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Part of QSO received in CT and am now putting it on my web pages.

73, Brian

At 14:39 16/01/2002 -0500, you wrote:
.. almost took place onight ...

Hello LF group, especially hello Alberto,

I called cq in Jason tonight and got a clear answer by Dave, G3YXM. After i
gave him "o" (what is the report system for Jason ;-), I completely lost
his signal. I have a nasty carrier right in the middle of the reception
window that might be the reason ...

Dave, I will give it another try later and first try to receive your 20.00
UTC transmission tonight.

Best 73, we will keep trying! Alberto: thanks for the software in general
and especially for the adjustable tones. It works fine with my EX-1001 SSB
Exciter from Hagenuk.

Geri, DK8KW (W1KW)

73 Brian     CT1DRP     IN51QD     41 09 58N  08 39 11W
http://homepage.esoterica.pt/~brian