LF: Re. Hello Again

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re. Hello Again
From: "Laurie Mayhead" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 13:57:11 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
KEV says:-

>Ever since some Amateurs started using DECCA JEEP(5501) transmitters
at 1.2-1.5kW rf output the 1W erp limit seemed not to apply. I belive everyone south of Watford uses one<

When I had my T/A QSO two way, not cross band, I was using a 350Watt Audio amp.My measured erp was 300-340mW.
I now use  1kW which makes my erp 857-971mW !
I must say I am getting very tired of the constant non-constructive criticism not to
say down right rudeness coming from North of Watford.