Re: Re: LF: Jason Tests

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Re: LF: Jason Tests
From: "John Sexton" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 08:17:29 -0800 (PST)
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi Jim,
I too saw your signal with Jason v0.92 last night. Of course it was perfect at
this range so there didn't seem much point in giving a report.
Like you I saw nothing of IK2DED, but that might be because I had forgotten to
change to the Slow Option, thinking that it was kept from run to run once it
had been set. A 233 MHz Pentium is not fast enough for the Normal (fast) option
unfortunately.
When Johan can get round to coding the new PIC software I will have a go at
transmitting using my G0MRF DDS, but for now am keen to listen for some remote
stations. Looks like the frequencies are agreed, we just need some schedules
please?
73 John, G4CNN