LF: Re: Frequency standards for LF. The next generation

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Frequency standards for LF. The next generation
From: "Alberto di Bene" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 18:44:10 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Stewart Bryant wrote:

Maybe I am missing something here, (and I am certainly not trying
to detract from an excellent piece of work) but couldn't you also take
the one second markers from MSF using an AM receiver, and drive
your circuit with that?

Related to that you might also be able to source the 1 sec pulses
from a partially dissassembled MSF (or DCF77) clock.

Probably the missing pulse every minute makes things more complicated...
But I leave to Andy to give the correct answer.

73  Alberto  I2PHD