LF: Re: G3AQC MØBMU 72.4 kHz received in NC

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: G3AQC MØBMU 72.4 kHz received in NC
From: "John Andrews" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 09:18:18 -0500
Sender: <[email protected]>
Congratulations to Dex on receiving Laurie's signal! I've got to check my
Hoover for leaks!

Conditions were very good on 73 kHz last night, probably the equal of 21/22
November. G3AQC and M0BMU were visible from the time I tuned in, around
0000, to at least 0740. I saved two screen captures, the first a clean one
from around 0130 (Argo, 90 sec/dot):
http://webpages.charter.net/w1tag/aqcbmu1.jpg

I later went to 120 sec/dot to get the complete M0BMU call sign. This is
from 0510- 0610:
http://webpages.charter.net/w1tag/aqcbmu2.jpg

Dex and I both noted that Laurie's dot frequency was somewhat variable last
night, though the dash frequency seems to be constant.

Congrats to Jim for getting complete call signs across to Massachusetts!

John Andrews, W1TAG