LF: Re: G3AQC MØBMU 72.4 kHz received in NC

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: G3AQC MØBMU 72.4 kHz received in NC
From: "g3ldo" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 21:01:32 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi Dex and John et al

Thanks to the W1TAG propagation alert machine I was able for the first
time to receive Q5 copy of Laurie's signal on 72.401 kHz.  Laurie's
signal was last seen about 0630 UTC.  Argo capture can be seen at:

Thanks to you guys on your reception efforts - there must be some new 73kHz
distance reception record in there somewhere.
I would like to join in but my Decca transmitter is only firing on two PA
modules. In addition my PSU is not up to very long beaconing sessions.
Nevertheless I can get 3amps into the antenna for periods of around one and
a half hours.
If the W1TAG propagation alert machine gives favourable predictions I will
transmit tonight on 72.40015, QRSS60.

Will be looking on this reflector later for signs of encouragement.

Regards,
Peter, G3LDO

e-mail <[email protected]>

Web <http://web.ukonline.co.uk/g3ldo>