LF: Re: 73 kHz Wednesday night

To: "Andre Kesteloot" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: 73 kHz Wednesday night
From: "John Andrews" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2001 10:49:53 -0500
Cc: [email protected]
Sender: <[email protected]>
Andre,

John, can the AMRAD gang come and camp in your backyard, or shall we all
have to
move permanently to Massachusetts   :-)

You'd hate it! I am as totally perplexed about this as I can be. This is a
very ordinary location, about 0.3 mile from the Worcester city line (2nd
largest city in MA). It's a residential area - 1/2 acre lot, and IT'S NOISY!
I see all these reports from the Lowfer gang about their receptions during
the evening hours, and I get nothing but garbage. After midnight, things do
calm down, and I've done pretty well with unattended overnight recordings.

But here I was last night, copying Laurie like he was just down the road, at
7 PM local time! I expected similar reports from up and down the east coast
of the U.S. Nothing.

So, you're welcome to pitch tents in the limited space, but there are more
pieces to this puzzle than we've found yet.

John Andrews, W1TAG