LF: Re: 73 KHZ TA

To: "rsgb_lf_group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: 73 KHZ TA
From: "Dave Sergeant" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 09:58:18 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
From Dave G3YMC

May I also add my congratulations to Laurie and the rest - the screenshots this
time
leave little doubt to the fact it happened!  As Mal says, they show that under
the
right conditions it should be possible with lower power, faster keying etc -
and even
normal cw, who knows.

Interestingly I can only just copy Laurie and/or Peter, their signals are way
down on
Rugby.  But the only antenna I have for 73 these days is a 60ft long wire so
entirely
my own fault.

Very little activity on 136 these days, only one or two stalwarts still at it I
am
afraid.

73s Dave G3YMC
[email protected]