Re: LF: RE: 80m QRSS QRPppp QRT

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: RE: 80m QRSS QRPppp QRT
From: "gii3kev" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 18:14:23 +0000
Sender: <[email protected]>

Talbot Andrew wrote:

I saw nothing, but may have gone for too narrow a bandwidth on the
monitoring system - Argo in this case - and missed the signal.
What was the frequency ?

QRSS would be an interesting way for those of us who don't and won't

CAN'T a word that you have left out is more appropriate. Andy it is never too
late to learn the code and listen to some slow morse transmissions to get you
going. I have heard via the grape vine that you appreciate my constructive
critisism!!!!!!
G3KEV

use CW
to cross the Atlantic on topband.  No comments from Scarborough please !

Andy  G4JNT

For those other than the recipient any disclosure, copying, distribution,
or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on such information is
prohibited and may be unlawful.