Re: LF: Re: QRSS

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: QRSS
From: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 19:20:31 EST
Sender: <[email protected]>
In a message dated 11/26/01 3:16:24 PM Eastern Standard Time, [email protected] writes:

> Is QRSS10 a way of saying QRSS with 10s dots?

Yes. It is not my idea. I got it from the Lowfer mail reflector a week or
two ago. I think Les Rayburn, N1LF, "invented" it but I am not sure. >

Hi, Johan. Just for sake of historical accuracy, it was John Andrews, W1TAG, who suggested it on 13 November. Les and I can only take credit for recognizing a good idea and "borrowing" it for our LowFER beacon listings within less than 4 hours of John's posting. (grin)

73,
John Davis