LF: Re: Re: QRSS

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Re: QRSS
From: "Alberto di Bene" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 12:23:20 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
John Andrews wrote:

[...]
And in the spirit of humble confession, I later realized that I had been
seeing it on my Argo screen courtesy of Alberto di Bene. Sort of like
subliminal advertising, I guess.

It is now Alberto's turn to either claim authorship or make his own
confession. Having unburdened myself, I feel positively at peace with the
world.
[...]

Well, to be correct to the last bit, I think to have been the first to use it,
but not in Argo, rather in the latest version of Spectran. Under the main
menu choice 'Mode', you can load a few preset modes, i.e. QRSS3,
QRSS10, etc. I chose this naming convention to save space on the menu...

73  Alberto  I2PHD