Re: LF: Re: QRSS

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: QRSS
From: "John Andrews" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 20:07:09 -0500
Sender: <[email protected]>
Johan, John, et al.:

Hi, Johan.  Just for sake of historical accuracy, it was John Andrews,
W1TAG,
who suggested it on 13 November.  Les and I can only take credit for
recognizing a good idea and "borrowing" it for our LowFER beacon listings
within less than 4 hours of John's posting.  (grin)

And in the spirit of humble confession, I later realized that I had been
seeing it on my Argo screen courtesy of Alberto di Bene. Sort of like
subliminal advertising, I guess.

It is now Alberto's turn to either claim authorship or make his own
confession. Having unburdened myself, I feel positively at peace with the
world.

John Andrews, W1TAG