LF: Re: QRSS transmissions

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: QRSS transmissions
From: "Dick Rollema" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 17:39:40 +0200
Sender: <[email protected]>
Dear John,

Starting at 1500 UTC I got a clear reception of "CQ G4CNN" using Spectran
V1. It was the first time in my life that I used Spectran so the adjustments
may not have been optimum. I would have liked to attach the spectogram to
this message but  I still have to find out  how to save it.

73, Dick, PA0SE