LF: QRSS Transmissions

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: QRSS Transmissions
From: "John Sexton" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 10:43:19 -0800 (PST)
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi All,
Had a very enjoyable cross QSO with Dick, PA0SE, this morning, with me sending
3 second dot QRSS and Dick sending CW at about 4 or 5 wpm. Is this a first for
this type of QSO?
Dick gave me an OOO report, which means that getting rid of the water in the
There seem to be opportunities for QRSS of intermediate speeds of around 1 or 2
wpm for QRP and intermediate distance QSOs.
I am continuing to send QRSS every weekday on 137.7 from 16.00 to 19.00 UTC
with a dot-length of 10 seconds.
Any requests for scheds at different speeds or times are welcome.
73, John, G4CNN