LF: LF meeting...

To: "Rsgb_Lf_Group \(E-mail\)" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: LF meeting...
From: "Gasparik Richard" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 11:58:22 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi LF-ers...

        As I announced about month ago, the first LF-meeting in Slovakia
will be in Sintava (29.-30.september 2001) in the OM2TW's "two towers" LF
QTH. It's about 60km from Bratislava (about 120km from Vienna), near the
highway between Trnava and Nitra. We are just testing all equipments for the
136kc operation from this very quiet location. We will use the 400W
transmitter and the 21m high marconi antenna with 2x36m cap. hat, DF3LP loop
antenna for receiving, packet cluster (HA6DX or OK0DXH) and internet for the
skeds. You may send us the message to mailto:[email protected]. We prefer CW
on 136.5, but we will also have QRSS facilities. Starting saturday very soon
morning with antenna building, so I hope to be QRV in about two hours
(around 10.00 UTC). We will be QRV about 24 hours (maybe more). Possible
calls will be OM2TW and OM3KIB (our radioclub callsign), maybe other
visitors callsigns. If you want to enjoy the LF-meeting, don't hesitate to
contact me ! If not, than be QRV because we will have a good signal....

More informations on request.

Best regards...73 and enjoy LF...de Rich OM2TW