LF: RSGB HF Convention - LF matters

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: RSGB HF Convention - LF matters
From: "John W Gould" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 22:10:31 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Thanks for the useful suggestion for an extra session.  I agree that it's
worth putting on. So far the agenda for this session includes:

a) G4JNT outlining his QRO TX

b) Crawley Club report on MB7LF - G3YSX to arrange

c) 2 papers from "Crawley Round Table" - G3YSX to arrange

I will enquire whether we can use the 2pm slot, though that may upset the
plans to keep it clear for Martti's keynote presentation.  Short of that we
could run the session at 1800 on Saturday.

Watch this space....

----

As a separate issue I am preparing the agenda for the LF Forum. So far it
looks like:

a) Presentation of RSGB LF Experimenter's Award, The Nevada Cup for 2001

b) Presentation of DARC, AMRAD, RSGB Transatlantic Challenge Awards and
Certificates

c) 136kHz - report on RSGB and IARU Region 1 activities(G3WKL)

d) 500kHz - report on RSGB proposal(G3WKL)

Grateful for suggestions for additions to this list

73
John Gould
G3WKL