Re: LF: deaf!!

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: deaf!!
From: "Hans-Joachim Brandt" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 23:12:21 +0200
Sender: <[email protected]>
At first I have had the same impression when he became qrv, but finally he could hear my 75 watts from eastern Bavaria 549 - with a receiving loop!! It seems to be difficult to listen on LF with good sensitivity within the Frankfurt/Main area (Intermods and spurii from Mainflingen?)

Therefore it may depend on the directivity of the loop whom he can hear and whom not. Recently, however, some changes (or damage) seem to have happened to his aerial systems, and therefore things may be worse now.

But I guess he can defend himself and make his working conditions transparent. He has email, but I do not know whether he has subscribed to the LF server.

73 Ha-Jo, DJ1ZB

gii3kev schrieb:
Although I have worked DL3FDO he seems to have either asymetrical ears
or no ears at all !! To day continuous cqing with virtually no interval
to listen and certainly no searching the band. Is this station a robot ?
or is there a human about the shack. I often hear stations calling him
but he seldom replies except to another DL just down the road.
73 de Mal/G3KEV