LF: RE: 9 - 520 kHz Active Antenna

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: RE: 9 - 520 kHz Active Antenna
From: "Martin" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 17:41:20 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Although it looks very pretty I doubt it is any better than any short whip
with a preamplifier such as the DATONG of which I still have 4 units for
disposal.  Anyone interested should have a look at
http://www.sounds-good.co.uk/datong/

Regards

Martin
Sounds Good Ltd
Direct Line 0118 930 1701  Fax +44 (0) 118 930 1709
12 Chiltern Enterprise Centre, Station Road
Theale, Berkshire RG7 4AA