LF: Club Talk at Trowbridge, Wiltshire

To: "LF Group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Club Talk at Trowbridge, Wiltshire
From: "Steve Rawlings" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 07:13:27 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi All,

I will be presenting a talk entitled '136 kHz DXing From A Small Back Garden' to the members of the Trowbridge & District Amateur
Radio Club at 8.00pm on May 2nd.

It will be the first time that I have done such a presentation,
and I trust that it will be good enough to encourage some more
activity on LF.

I will not be setting up a live demonstration station on this
initial visit to their club.  Instead, I will take along lots of
gear, plus an audio tape of some of the stations heard on 136 kHz
(Dave G3YMC has found this to be an effective technique when
presenting his own talk).
Details of the Trowbridge Club can be found at:
http://www.gertdarc.fsnet.co.uk/tdarc.htm

If anyone is thinking of going along, they should probably advise
Ian G0GRI, the club secretary, beforehand.  His Email address is
on the TDARC web site.

Regards to all,
Steve GW4ALG