LF: Improving conditions: OH/G

To: "LF Group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Improving conditions: OH/G
From: "Steve Rawlings" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 23:09:58 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi All,

I've heard Reino OH1TN a couple of times this year, and last
night (Wednesday) he was audible again.

Reino was on 136.8 kHz, running 150 watts to his 500 m inverted L
antenna.  I replied to Reino's CQ call at 20:40 UT and we had a
fine QSO. I sent him RST 559; and received 339, rising to 539. The distance between us is 1916 km.
Reino then went on to complete a QSO with Ron G6RO, also giving
him a 539 report.  (By the way, Ron has now worked 15 countries
on 136 kHz.)

Regards to all,
Steve GW4ALG