LF: Re: Club Talk at Trowbridge, Wiltshire

To: "rsgb_lf_group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: Club Talk at Trowbridge, Wiltshire
From: "Dave Sergeant" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 19:28:15 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
From Dave G3YMC

Steve Rawlings wrote:
I will not be setting up a live demonstration station on this
initial visit to their club.  Instead, I will take along lots of
gear, plus an audio tape of some of the stations heard on 136 kHz
(Dave G3YMC has found this to be an effective technique when
presenting his own talk).

As Steve comments, I have found the use of off air recordings far more
useful than trying to set up a station at an unknown or non radio friendly
club venue.  Certainly the two times I have given my talk the interest from
the audience has been most encouraging.  I wish Steve and Dick good luck
with their talks.

For those of you who suggested my talk was videoed, this was in fact done
and we have two seperate recordings. We are trying to get this into a
presentable form and will let you know when this has been complete.

73s Dave G3YMC
[email protected]
[email protected]
http://www.dsergeant.btinternet.co.uk