LF: Re: Getting Started

To: "LF GROUP" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: Getting Started
From: "Roger Basford" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2001 16:51:43 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Thanks to all who sent advice and encouragement, all very re-assuring. I'm
in the process of getting together the power supplies for the G0MRF TX,
hopefully I may be in a position to get some RF out by the middle of May. I
also have to butcher an ex-Pulse/8 TX for it's variometer when I can find a
large enough soldering iron!! The info on the Datong  VLF convertor is
interesting, I shall look into something more up-market after the TX is
going. I have heard several stations out as far as OK on the weekend
mornings.

Thanks again chaps,

Roger, G3VKM