Re: LF: <TECH>Transatlantic modes WOLF

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: <TECH>Transatlantic modes WOLF
From: "Les Rayburn" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2001 13:18:18 -0600
Sender: <[email protected]>

I would have to second Bill de Carle's remarks about the future of long
distance LF communication being made via WOLF mode. While WOLF
is a form of BPSK, it offers significant advantages. And while frequency
stability is more of an issue than when using QRSS mode, we have
had remarkable results in our on-air testing using frequency standards
that should be easy for any amateur to maintain.

For the latest news on WOLF operations in the states, and links
to resources to get you started, please visit the Noise Floor Web
Site:

http://www.highnoonfilm.com/xmgr/updates/wolf.htm

Les Rayburn, N1LF

Les Rayburn, director