Re: LF: RE: Manual

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: RE: Manual
From: "Brian Rogerson" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 15:45:41 +0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Andy and Tracey, possibly others,

C1,4,11 are all marked as 1 not 0u1 on both the cd and the components
list.  The only difference is that 1 is a polyester 100v whereas 4 and 11 are
ceramics 50v.  Unfortunately nowhere on the five sheets sent to me by the
vendor is there an issue or date reference.  Still, with the components
I had to hand, it now works, if out of spec.

Thanks to all who took the trouble to send information, it is much
appreciated.

73, Brian