LF: RE: Manual

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: RE: Manual
From: "Talbot Andrew" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 08:41:55 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
I have access to a RA1792 manual, is there any particualr area / info
you need ?
Farnell do a radial 1uF ceramic capacitor - part no. 287-064.

Andy  G4JNT

For those other than the recipient any disclosure, copying, distribution, or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on such information is
prohibited and may be unlawful.