LF: Transatlantic Challenge: the Canadian / Europe contacts

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Transatlantic Challenge: the Canadian / Europe contacts
From: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 21:01:39 EST
Sender: <[email protected]>
In a message dated 3/14/01 9:48:07 PM GMT Standard Time, [email protected] writes:

<< we have unanimously decided to
award both contacts with special plaques to commemorate their achievements,
that is the contact between VA3LK, G3AQC, and the contact between VE1ZZ,
VE1ZJ and G3LDO.

Well done RSGB AMRAD and DARC on making a unanimous and unifying decision, and of course, my sincere congratulations to Larry, Laurie, Jack, John and Peter for bringing some lateral thinking to the inspiring Transatlantic Challenge. Since the original announcement of the challenge all five of you have devoted an enormous amount of time effort and dedication to the task. Yours has been a fine achievement and one which I'm sure Peter Bobek would have wholeheartedly approved.

Great work.  -  David  G0MRF