LF: Re: Transatlantic Challenge: the Canadian / Europe contacts

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Transatlantic Challenge: the Canadian / Europe contacts
From: "Larry Kayser" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 22:01:39 -0500
Sender: <[email protected]>
David:

Since the original announcement of the challenge all five of you have
devoted
an enormous amount of time effort and dedication to the task. Yours has
been
a fine achievement and one which I'm sure Peter Bobek would have
wholeheartedly approved.

Thank You, I do hope I get to buy you a good cup of coffee this year on this
side of the Atlantic, it would be great to see you at Dayton.

There sure has been a pile of water under the bridge this past year since we
met in Niagara Falls. Pun intended.

Larry
VA3LK