Re: LF: Re: "Wolf" BPSK tests anyone?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: "Wolf" BPSK tests anyone?
From: "Steve Rawlings" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 22:36:07 +0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Dave G3YMC wrote:

May I politely remind us all that the agreed band plan is for data to be in
the 137.4-137.6 range.  Use of slow CW below 136.0 (band plan beacon
section) has seemed to have become common for transatlantic qsos, but there
is no reason to continue this practice for local tests.

Thanks for the reminder, Dave.  I know that many CW ops were
hoping that the use of continuous beacons just below 136.0 would
be stopping soon - especially with the return of CFH.

To shift the QRSS/data modes back up to the top end of the band
would be a significant help to those experimenters using
receivers with only 'average' IF filters.

Regards to all,
Steve GW4ALG