Re: LF: Activity from G6RO

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Activity from G6RO
From: "Steve Rawlings" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 23:29:42 +0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Dear All,

I received some very sad news today.

Last week, I wrote:
Ron has written to say that Doris is very poorly and is spending
some time in hospital.  The hospital visiting schedule, among
other things, means that Ron will be less active than usual.

Earlier this evening, Bob G8RW telephoned me to say that Doris,
the wife of Ron G6RO, died on Thursday 8th March.  They had been
married for 61 years.

I later had a long telephone conversation with Ron, and we talked
about many things.  It is clear to me that Ron is looking forward
to meeting his LF friends again on 136 kHz, just as soon as
circumstances allow.

Regards to all,
Steve GW4ALG