Re: LF: QRS v3.05

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: QRS v3.05
From: "Ko Versteeg" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 20:15:47 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
At 3/9/01 10:55:00, you wrote:
Hello all,

I got a new version of QRS (v3.05) ready for release. It is sent to LCWA,
G3YXM and NL9222, so should be downloadable via these websites soon.
For the impatient I will have it on my website temporarily (just over the
weekend) for downloading :

http://www.qsl.net/on7yd/QRS/qrs305.zip

I want to thank everybody who gave me 'feedback', especially Laurie
(G3AQC), Jim (M0BMU) and Mike (ZL4OL) for the testing and bug reporting of
the trail versions and also John (KD4IDY), Dave (G3YXM) and Ko (NL9222) for
making it available through their websites.

73, Rik  ON7YD

Rik and all.
Just uploaded the new Qrs and the pages, look for the "new" image
or just follow the alphabet :-)
A good weekend all and 73
Ko Versteeg, NL9222.

Oh it can be found via: