LF: Re. LF Tests

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re. LF Tests
From: "Laurie Mayhead" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 14:03:20 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi John,
Many thanks for your report. I was transmitting continuously from2130 until 0630utc.
I experimented last night with slightly shorter dots- 25secs
rather than my usual 30. This reduced my total message time (for three repeats of G3AQC) from 56mins to44mins,including CW ident. I want to get shorter times without reducing readability and both Rik and Alberto are helping with this.I think DFCW is the most effective of the simpler techniques and well worth developing.Last nights results are very encouraging. I will be there again tonight from
2130. 73s Laurie.