LF: Auroral propagation

To: "RSGB LF Group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Auroral propagation
From: "C Andersson" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 20:48:28 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
As already has been mentioned on this reflector I had a nice QSO with Ron G6RO
on Monday evening.
Heard his CQ call  with "local" strength and could not resist to answer, even
though I don't normally transmit during TV-time. I have some TVI on my own TV set and I'm
not sure about my neighbour's. I'm suspicios that my TX signal is nicely distributed to
the neighbours via the mains earth, which is a part of my earthing system.
There are 3 houses between me and the ground connection for the mains system.

perhaps we were seeing an auroral path from SM.

Maybe. I have put together some information here:
http://home5.swipnet.se/~w-54761/aurora.htm

73
Christer
sm6pxj