LF: lf tests

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: lf tests
From: "John Currie" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2001 14:46:55 -0500
Sender: <[email protected]>
Last night condx were poor M0BMU and G3XTZ were both "O" copy at most
times M0BM<U was visible first at around 0015 Z.  Then later G3XTZ  sigs
joined BMU .  I lost track of time but  G3XTZ joined the picture at
around 0130.  BMU was gone at 0330 with XTZ good copy.  I saw bits and
pieces of other stations. I believe one was G3YXM but I can't be sure.
      128.9 and DCF39 were S-3 to S-4 most of the night.., At last look
though 128.9 was S-4.5 and DCF39 S-9
     Sat night when condx were not as good the German stations were S-4
and S-5 respectively
     will send picture
to Dave     73 de John VE1ZJ