LF: lf tests

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: lf tests
From: "John Currie" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2001 14:37:15 -0500
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi all ,  Last night I finally got my receiving system operational in
Sydney .  There were no 60 Hz problems . I started looking at 2310Z
       Immediately there were 3 identfiable signals .  i was using ARGO
with  30 sec dots .
         3 stations all using different signal formats were visible .
They were
                  G3AQC
                  G3YXM
                  G3XTZ
             I think there was a fourth station Visible  but I could
not get a call. There were all strong.  They  were still in when I had
to leave at 0008 Z
              When I came back at 0435  AQC and XTZ were still visible
until  0530 when I went to bed .
               ALL stations were clustered between 135.920 and
135.922.   The fourth
signal was  just above XTZ .  Pictures will follow

     73 de John VE1ZJ