Re: LF: 135.9 last night in NC

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: 135.9 last night in NC
From: "Dexter McIntyre W4DEX" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2001 11:16:46 -0500
Sender: <[email protected]>
Mike,  If you were on 135.92375 I may not see you due to a continuous
signal I have there close to .9237.  Several times I have suspected
there was a QRSS signal maybe .05 hz above this line.  I will upload one
shot from last night.  With Argo119 I have learned how to adjust the Hz
scale for actual frequency readout.  This is the segment I normally
view.  If you are transmitting near this continuous signal, moving +/-
.1 hz or so would put you in the clear here.

http://dmcintyre.home.att.net/135.9feb7.jpg

I plan to log again tonight.

73,
Dexter

Mike Dennison wrote:

> A second signal on 135.9226 was showing up occasionally, with best
> copy also around 0300 UT.  Anyone want to own up to this signal?

Dex,

I made Jim's signal exactly 135.923 and I transmitted 'XDV' all night
0.75Hz HF of him. Does that help?

Mike, G3XDV (IO91VT)
http://www.lf.thersgb.net