Re: LF: 135.9 last night in NC

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: 135.9 last night in NC
From: "Dexter McIntyre W4DEX" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2001 09:44:37 -0500
Sender: <[email protected]>
Mike,
 I just reviewed last nights screen shots.  About 0030 I started seeing
hits on .923 and .924 which now look familiar and are most likely AQC
and BMU. About ten minuets later I started receiving QRN and the rest of
the night was a complete wipe out.  From the lightning WX map this noise
was coming from over 1000 miles to the SW of my QTH.  Looks like the
nights of low noise are about over here in SE USA.  Maybe there will be
something on Jon's, W1JHJ, screen shots captured last night.  I will
continue to listen whenever QRN permits.

Dex

Mike Dennison wrote:
Dex,
Last night I moved down by 0.25Hz to 135.9235, half a hertz HF of
M0BMU. That should put me well clear of your QRM! I transmitted all
night, sending 'XDV XDV' with 30s dot speed.

Mike, G3XDV (IO91VT)
http://www.lf.thersgb.net